White Chocolate Strawberry Truffles - Gina's Gourmet
- 1 jar Gina’s Gourmet Strawberry Spread, 9oz
- 1 store bought Angel Food Cake, 10-12oz
- ½ package cream cheese, softened, 4oz
- 1 package of white chocolate chips, 12oz
Crumble Angel Food cake into large bowl. Add cream cheese and strawberry spread. Mix together with hands until well combined. Place in refrigerator for 30 minutes until mixture is firm. Melt white chocolate chips in microwave in 30 second intervals until melted. Remove mixture from refrigerator and roll into 1-inch balls. Drop into melted chocolate covering completely. Using a fork, scoop truffle balls out of chocolate mixture tapping the sides to remove excess chocolate. Place on sheet pan until firm. Freeze truffles for 10 minutes until chocolate is set.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection