Strawberry Mini White Chocolate Cheesecakes - Gina's Gourmet
- 18 Oreo cookies, finely crushed
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 2 packages cream cheese (8oz), softened
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Baker’s White Chocolate (2oz), melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup fresh strawberries
Preheat oven to 325. Add Oreos to food processor and pulse until finely crushed. Combine cookie crumbs and melted butter, press onto bottom of 12 paper-lined muffin cups, adding approx. 1 tbsp. crumb mixture to each cup.
In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, vanilla and sugar until blended. Add melted chocolate, mix well. Add eggs 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each until blended. Spoon batter over crust. Dollop 1 tsp. Gina's Gourmet strawberry spread onto each batter cup and swirl with a toothpick. Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until centers of cheesecakes are almost set. Cool completely. Refrigerate 2 hours and place 1 fresh strawberry on top of each cup.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection