Strawberry Cheesecake - Gina's Gourmet
- 1 ½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 4 pkg. cream cheese (8oz), softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 jar Gina's Gourmet Strawberry Spread (9oz)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 eggs
Preheat oven to 325°
Combine graham crumbs, 3 tablespoons sugar and butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
Beat cream cheese, 1 cup sugar and vanilla with mixer until blended. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
Bake 55 min. or until center is almost set. Run
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection