White Chocolate Truffles - Gina's Gourmet
- 1 package white chocolate chips (11 oz.)
- 1 package ginger snap cookies (10 oz.)
- ½ cup Gina’s Gourmet Pumpkin Spread
- ½ package cream cheese, softened (4 oz.)
Add ginger snaps to food processor or blender and chop finely. Combine crushed ginger snaps and pumpkin spread with cream cheese; mix well with hands. Place in freezer for 30 minutes. Remove and roll into bite size truffle balls.
Add white chocolate chips to medium bowl, and melt in microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring after each one. Drop truffle balls into melted white chocolate covering completely. Using a fork, tap sides of bowl discarding excess chocolate and place on lined (with wax paper or aluminum foil) cookie sheet. Let cool in refrigerator for 1 – 2 hours before serving.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection