Pumpkin Sweet Potato Casserole - Gina's Gourmet
- 1 large can sweet potatoes (40 oz.)
- 1 jar Gina's Gourmet Pumpkin Spread (9 oz.)
- ¾ cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- ¾ cup pecans, chopped (optional)
- ½ cup
- ⅓ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 eggs
Preheat oven 350°.
Combine sweet potatoes, pumpkin spread, ¼ cup brown sugar, 3 tablespoons butter, salt
Mix well using
Add eggs and mix until well blended.
Pour into 9x13 baking dish.
Combine remaining brown sugar and butter, flour and pecans in small bowl; stir until well blended.
Sprinkle over potatoes evenly.
Bake for 40 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven and cool.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection