Pumpkin Spread Spice Bars - Gina's Gourmet
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 ½ jar (15 oz.) of Gina's Gourmet Pumpkin Spread
- 1-cup sugar
- 12 ounce can
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- 18-ounce pkg. spice cake mix
- 1 stick butter, thinly sliced
- 1 cup chopped pecans
In a large bowl, beat eggs and pumpkin spread together.
Blend in sugar, evaporated milk, vanilla
Sprinkle dry cake mix evenly over top of batter.
Dot with butter slices, make sure to place some in corners of
Sprinkle pecans over top.
Bake at 350 degrees for 55 minutes.
Cool and cut into bars.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection