Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes - Gina's Gourmet
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 jar of Gina's Gourmet Pumpkin Spread (9oz)
- ½ cup water
- 1/3-cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
Heat oven to 350 degrees. Place 24 cupcake liners in cupcake pan.
In a large bowl, beat cake mix, pumpkin spread, water, oil, and eggs with an electric mixer, scraping bowl occasionally. Divide batter evenly among muffin cups.
Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until
Pumpkin Icing Ingredients
- 4 cups powdered sugar, sifted
- 12 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 stick unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/3 cup pumpkin spread
Pumpkin Icing Directions
Place the cream cheese and butter in
Reduce the speed to low, slowly add the powdered sugar, and beat until fluffy incorporated and smooth, about 3 minutes.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection