Pumpkin Pecan Pie - Gina's Gourmet
- 1¼ cup coarsely chopped pecans
- ¾ cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 jars Gina's Gourmet Pumpkin Spread
- 1 (12-oz) can
- ¾ cup sugar
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 unbaked 9-inch deep-dish pie shell
In small bowl mix pecans & brown sugar together.
In another bowl combine pumpkin spread, milk, sugar, eggs, spice & salt, mixing well.
Place ¾ cup of pecan-sugar mixture in bottom of pie shell. Pour batter into pie shell.
Bake in a preheated 425-degree oven for 15 minutes.
Reduce temperature to 350 degrees & bake another 40 – 50 minutes
Let sit until cooled.
Add butter to remaining pecan-sugar mixture, stir until moistened, & sprinkle over cooled pie.
Broil for 2- 3 minutes until bubbly.
Cool & Serve.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection