Pretzel Dessert - Gina's Gourmet
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 package cream cheese, softened (8oz)
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping
- 1 package strawberry jello (6oz)
- 1 jar Gina's Gourmet Strawberry Spread (9oz)
Beat together sugar, cream cheese and frozen whipped topping.
Spread onto crust and refrigerate 30 minutes.
- 1 ¾ -2 cups pretzels, crushed
- ¾ cup butter, melted
Combine above mixture and press into 9x13 pan. Bake at 350 for 10 minutes. Cool completely.
Dissolve jello in 2 cups boiling water. Add strawberry spread and stir
until well blended. After it starts to gel, pour over cheese layer and chill several hours.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection