Pear Vinaigrette Dressing - Gina's Gourmet
- ½ cup Gina's Gourmet Pear Spread
- ½ cup olive oil
- ⅓ cup white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
Combine pear spread, vinegar, mustard, lemon juice, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in medium bowl.
Using a whisk, slowly add olive oil until well blended.
Pour dressing over favorite salad.
(Note: I use mixed greens, fresh blueberries, toasted walnuts, and goat cheese; and top it with shredded Parmesan cheese.)
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection