Roasted Onion Pear Blue Cheese Dip - Gina's Gourmet
- 1 jar Gina's Gourmet Pear Spread (9 oz)
- 1 ¼ cups finely diced red onion
- 1 package cream cheese, softened (8 oz)
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup crumbled blue cheese.
Preheat oven to 375°. Layer nonstick sheet pan with parchment paper. Arrange onion over paper and roast until golden brown, about 15 minutes. Set aside and let cool. Mix cream cheese, sour cream, blue cheese in medium bowl. Fold in onions and ½ cup pear spread. Serve with pita chips or crackers.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection