Pear Lovebird Cake - Gina's Gourmet Pantry
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 packages cream cheese, softened (8 oz.)
- 1 jar Gina's Gourmet Pantry Pear Spread (9 oz.)
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 cup banana, mashed
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs, beaten
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 2-½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Preheat oven 350°.
Combine flour, baking soda, salt, granulated sugar, and cinnamon in large bowl.
Add eggs and oil, stirring until dry ingredients are moist.
Stir in 1-½ teaspoons vanilla, pear spread, pecans, and bananas.
Pour batter into two greased and floured 9-inch heart-shaped cake pans.
Bake for 25 – 30 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
Cool in pans for 10 minutes; remove and cool completely.
Beat together cream cheese and butter until creamy. Mix in 1 teaspoon vanilla, and gradually stir in powdered sugar.
Spread cream cheese frosting between layers and on top and sides of cake.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection