Pear Chocolate Cake - Gina's Gourmet Pantry
- 1 jar of Gina's Gourmet Pantry Pear Spread (9 oz)
- 1 package of chopped pecans
- 1 package of chocolate or chocolate fudge cake mix (with pudding in
- 3 large eggs
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup canola oil
- 1 ¼ cups semi-sweet mini chocolate chips
Preheat oven according to directions on cake mix package. Coat a 13-inch cake pan with cooking spray and set aside. Combine cake mix, pear spread, eggs, water and oil in a medium bowl. Using an electric mixer beat according to package directions. Pour batter into the cake pan.
Bake 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean, immediately sprinkle the chocolate chips evenly over cake. Top with nuts and whipped cream, let cool completely.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection