Peach Pork Tenderloin - Gina's Gourmet
- 2 lbs boneless pork loin
- 1 cup Gina's Gourmet Peach Spread (9oz)
- 1-tablespoon light brown sugar
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 dash dried red pepper flakes
- 1-tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
Plug in crackpot.
Place Tenderloin inside crock-pot.
Add all of your ingredients, cook on low for 5 to 6 hours until pork is done.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection