Peach Jalapeños Corn Muffin - Gina's Gourmet
- 1 cup cornmeal
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- ¾ cup Gina's Gourmet Peach Spread
- 1 package shredded sharp cheddar (8 oz.)
- 3 jalapeños, minced
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
Preheat oven 400°.
Grease muffin pan with cooking spray.
Combine eggs, milk, and melted butter in medium bowl and set aside.
Add all dry ingredients in a separate large bowl, and whisk together until well blended.
Combine cheddar, peach spread, and jalapeños with dry mixture. Mix in milk and egg mixture until all ingredients are well blended.
Spoon batter into muffin cups until ¾ full and bake 12 – 15 minutes until golden brown.!
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection