Peach French Toast Casserole - Gina's Gourmet
- 8 slices white or wheat bread
- 8 eggs
- 3 cups milk
- 1 jar Gina's Gourmet Peach Spread (9 oz.)
- 1 cup pecans, chopped (optional)
- 2 ripe peaches, chopped
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- ½ cup butter
Preheat oven 350°.
Spray 9x13 pan with cooking spray.
Cut bread into 1-inch cubes and place in pan.
Beat eggs, milk, ¼ cup sugar, nutmeg, and vanilla; mix well with
Pour half of
Pour peach spread on top of bread mixture; peel and chop 2 ripe peaches, and sprinkle over
Pour remaining egg mixture over peaches.
Mix remaining ¼ cup sugar with cinnamon and pecans (optional); sprinkle evenly over peaches.
Dot with butter and bake 45 minutes or until done.
Let cool 10 minutes, and serve with additional peach spread or warm.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection