Apple Breakfast Biscuits - Gina's Gourmet
- 1 Gina’s Gourmet Peach, Apple, Cherry, Strawberry Spread or any choice flavor (9 oz.)
- 1 cream cheese, softened (8 oz.)
- 1 can refrigerated biscuits (7.5 oz.)
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
Preheat oven 350°. Grease cookie sheet with cooking spray. Mix cream cheese and choice spread in small bowl. Separate dough into 10 biscuits; pressing each into 3-inch round.
Place 1 teaspoon cream cheese mixture on half of each round. Fold dough over filling; pinch edges together using a fork to seal them. Place biscuits on cookie sheet; brush with orange juice and sprinkle with sugar.
Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection