Peach Breakfast Bars - Gina's Gourmet
- 1 roll of refrigerated sugar cookie dough (16.5 oz)
- 1 ½ cup old-fashioned oats
- 1 jar Gina's Gourmet Peach Spread (9 oz)
- 1 cup pecans, optional
Heat oven to 350°. Line 13 x 9 inch pan with parchment paper or foil. In a large bowl, break up roll of sugar cookies. Stir in 1 ½ cups of old-fashioned oats until thoroughly combined.
Firmly press about two-thirds of dough evenly into thin layer in bottom of pan. Add peach spread and cover evenly over cookie dough crust. Crumble remaining one-third of dough over peach spread. Top with pecans, if desired.
Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until topping is lightly browned. Remove from oven. Cool completely, about 45 minutes. Cut into bars and enjoy!
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection