Mini Pumpkin Trifles - Gina's Gourmet
- 8 oz package cream
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- ½ cup Gina's Gourmet Pumpkin Spread
- ½ tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 12 oz frozen whipped topping
- 10 oz package gingersnap cookies, crushed
Beat cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth.
Add pumpkin spread and pumpkin pie spice and mix until smooth.
Fold in 4 ounces of frozen whipped topping.
Place 1 teaspoon crushed gingersnap cookies in the bottom of each shot glass.
Add 1 tablespoon of pumpkin cheesecake mixture on top of crushed gingersnap cookies.
Add another teaspoon of ginger snap cookies and another tablespoon of cheesecake mixture.
Top with 1 tablespoon of frozen whipped topping and sprinkle additional ginger snap cookies on top.
Store trifles in the refrigerator for 2 hours or until ready to serve.
Makes 6 trifles.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection