Halloween Pumpkin Bars - Gina's Gourmet Pantry
- 1 box brownie mix, plus ingredients on the box
- 12oz cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup Gina's Gourmet Pantry Pumpkin Spread
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- Pinch of salt
- 15 Oreo cookies, plus more for topping
Preheat oven to 325°. Line 8x8 pan with parchment paper or aluminum foil leaving
In a large bowl, using a mixer, beat cream cheese, pumpkin spread, sugar, eggs, vanilla, spices, and salt until smooth. Pour over brownie/cookie mixture. Top with crushed Oreos and bake 50 minutes or until center is slightly jiggly.
Refrigerate at least 3 hours or overnight. Remove cheesecake bars from dish and slice. Drizzle with warm caramel sauce (optional) and serve.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection