Apple Spread Spiced Cake Pops - Gina's Gourmet
- 1 package Spice Cake Mix (15.25 oz.)
- 1-cup water
- ½ cup Gina's Gourmet Apple Spread
- 3 eggs
- 1 (16 oz.) container of Cream Cheese Icing
- 2 Packages of Chocolate Candy Coating or Chocolate Chips
- 1 Package of Cake Pop Sticks (you can pick them up at a craft store)
- 1 Package of Cake Pop Wrappers (you can pick them up at a craft store)
- 1 Cake Pop Stand (you can pick it up at a craft store)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat Cake mix, water, eggs
andapple spread on low for 30 seconds, then on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Pour into lightly greased 13x9 pan. Bake for 22 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool completely.
Cake Pop Directions:
- Crumble up
13x9spiced cake into largebowl
- Add 1 container of cream cheese icing
- Mix up really well with hand and form
in to1 inch balls
- Place 1 inch balls in a large bowl and freeze for 1 hour, this will help with dipping them in chocolate.
- Add Candy Coating/Chocolate Chips into
- Microwave for 1 minute, then in
30 secondincrements, checking that the chocolate doesn’t scorch, until it is smooth and melted.
chocolatemelts, dip tip of white Cake Pop stick in chocolate to help hold the cake ball in place and not slide down the stick.
- With chocolate dipped stick, puncture cake ball until firmly placed on
- Once secure on
stick, dip entire Cake Pop into melted chocolate, and roll around until entire Cake Pop is covered.
- Place on Cake Pop Stand until chocolate hardens.
Once chocolate forms a hard shell and dries, place Cake Pop into clear plastic (treat) wrapper. Tie any color ribbon you would like around the clear wrapper. Display in a beautiful vase, jar…etc., or give as gifts.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection