Apple Spread - Mini Fried Apple Pies - Gina's Gourmet
- 1 package of refrigerated piecrust
- 1 apple shaped cookie cutter
- 1 9 oz. jar Gina's Gourmet Apple Spread
- 4 cups Vegetable Oil
- ¼ cup Confectioner Sugar
Shape and Fill:
piecrust, cut out 12 to 14 piecrust using cookiecutter.
- You may re-roll piecrust scraps to form 12 to 14 mini crusts.
- Add 1 ½ teaspoon of apple spread to one side of the crust.
- Sandwich another crust on to the crust with the spread to form a filling.
- Crimp the outer edge with a fork to seal the filling
in tothe piecrust.
- Be sure and flip the piecrust over and crimp/seal both sides so the filling will not leak out.
Add 4 cups of vegetable oil to
Once brown and floating to
Once browned on both sides, remove from fryer on to
Sprinkle with confectioner sugar and serve.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection