Apple Spread Cupcakes with Butter Cream Icing - Gina's Gourmet
- Cooking Spray
- 1 (18.5 oz.) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (3.5 oz.) package instant French vanilla pudding mix
- 1-cup whole milk
- 1-cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 jar of Gina's Gourmet Apple Spread
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Spray 24 muffin cups with cooking spray; line cups with paper liners.
Beat yellow cake mix, instant French vanilla pudding mix, milk, vegetable oil, and eggs in a large bowl with an electric hand mixer until the cake mix is moistened.
Fill prepared muffin cups about half full of batter.
Bake cupcakes for 18 to 20 minutes. A toothpick inserted should come out clean.
Allow cupcakes to cool.
Cut a plug about 1 teaspoon in diameter out of
Fill the opening with apple spread (1 teaspoon full).
- 1 stick of butter, softened
- 2 ½ cups powdered sugar
- 1-tablespoon vanilla
- 1/3 cup Gina's Gourmet Apple Spread
Beat stick of butter until creamy, add powdered sugar a little at a time, add vanilla and apple spread, mix until fluffy.
Add mixture into
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection