Apple Spread Crisp - Gina's Gourmet
- 4 Medium tart cooking apples (4 cups)
- ¾ cup packed brown sugar
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup quick-cooking or old-fashioned oats
- 1 stick of butter
- ¾ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 jar of Gina's Gourmet Apple Spread
Heat oven to 375 degrees. Grease bottom and sides of 8-inch square pan with butter.
Spread apples in pan. Pour jar of apple spread over apples.
Bake about 30 minutes or until topping is golden brown and apples are tender.
Serve with Vanilla Ice Cream.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection