Apple Spread Baby Back Ribs - Gina's Gourmet
- 4 jars of Gina's Gourmet Apple Spread (9oz)
- 4 cups of barbeque sauce
- 4 to 6 pounds baby back pork ribs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Garlic powder to taste
- Hot sauce (a few dashes), optional
Mix barbeque sauce and apple spread in
Pour sauce mixture over ribs to coat. Seal ribs in the foil. Marinate in the refrigerator 8 hours, or overnight.
Preheat grill for high heat.
Place ribs in foil on the grill grate, and cook for 30 minutes. Remove ribs from foil, and place on the grill grate. Continue cooking 20 – 30 minutes, basting frequently with sauce, until ribs are done
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection